A couple weeks ago after dinner John and the boys were wrestling on the floor in the living room while I fondly looked on from the relative safety of the couch. When they were finally all tuckered-out( at least John was, my sons are never tired, for any reason, ever) Tiernan pulled himself up to the couch and gave me a big toothy grin. I could not resist and picked him up and noticed that his hair was all hot and sweaty from his conditioning work-out (he's training for the big race of keeping up with his brothers).So I did the only logical thing a hair-stylist can do...made it stand straight up. Then we had to get the camera out and take pictures of his crazy hair.
Now we've done this several times before and we can chronicle Tiernan's life from his messy hair pictures, but this time was different. Whenever the pre-flash (to prevent red-eye) flickered he did this hilarious "CHEESE" smile with his eyes all scrunched up and his little teeth showing. John and I could not believe it, we just started laughing. After we recovered from our shock we quickly made a video of it. It's a good thing too, because he's never done it again. Check it out above.
How can you resist that smile? Asher is definitely "Sending Out A Vibe." We just aren't sure which one.

Trachelle and Tiernan the Cheese

























2 comments:
Asher is getting some chubby cheeks it looks like in that first picture. I just want to pinch them!
I'm always so surprised to see how fast they are growing up!
Post a Comment