Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tiernan's New Ride

Last Sunday as I rushed around the house flinging books, snacks, and toys into the Quiet Bag for church I turned around to find that Tiernan had a new ride. His chauffeur, Zander, was giving him the grand tour of our dining room and he was loving every minute of it. I was curious how Tiernan had climbed aboard considering his significant height disadvantage. Zander said that Tiernan was playing on his bed(twin bed) and just climbed in all by himself(the laundry sorter sits at the end of Zander's bed). Then when Zander saw him playing in the laundry sorter he decided to take him for a ride.

5 comments:

curlyq said...

That's a pretty snazzy ride! I am impressed. In my day, we just used a cardboard box. Such luxury! ( ;

Derick and Becky said...

That is cute! Something new and exciting! It beats the plastic tub that Derick was pushing the boys around in when you guys were at our house!

Katie L said...

Good times! You gotta love free rides, no matter how you get them!!!

Unknown said...

Man, Tiernen is getting so much bigger!!! I can't believe how cute he is either!! It sounds like there's always a new adventure in your house.

Melinda said...

Hey, I have that laundry sorter too! I really like it and Elijah enjoys driving it around our house too. He hasn't given anyone else a ride yet.