Monday, October 27, 2008

Alaskan Born and Grown


You know your son is a true Alaskan when he tells you his newest Lego creation is a Subaru station wagon with a garage.




And see that round black object hanging just outside the garage? That is a spare snow tire. Which Zander then proceeded to show me how to change on his Subaru. He must have been paying real close attention 2 weeks back when he helped his Dad do that.




Oh how I love my all-wheel-drive Subaru, my garage, and my Alaskan Born and Grown Boy. *wink*

9 comments:

Perry Family said...

Zander is very creative!! Love how he recreated your car and garage...so boy!!

Kristi said...

the colors on your pictures are so vivid. You have such an artistic knack.
I too love(d) my subaru. Oh to get 20+miles per gallon... Get feeling better!

Allie said...

Zander is the best and I have loved to see how much he has grown up in the last few months. I just love his imagination (and Kara loves it too)!

Derick and Becky said...

Awww, so cute! I miss my Zanman!

Our Complete Family said...

Aw, how funny! Cute pics, too! Isn't it great when kids do these kinds of things? My son still talks about how we had to use standing fans and had radiators in Germany and how it's a luxury to have real pumped air and heat in our house here! Boys~ love em! Happy day wishes to you!

Kaerlig said...

Trachelle, only an Alaska boy would create that. Very funny. I made your teriyaki chicken for dinner this week and it was very good. I am going to add it to my list of regular meals I make. Thanks

NeaBird said...

GO ZANDER-CAKES!! You build cars, buld garages, change tires, AND brush myhair! You the Man!!

Chantelle said...

Ha ha...so cute! He did a nice job. I loved playing with Legos, but I usually made "doll houses" or something of that sort! ( :

Sarcie said...

I LOVE LEGOS!!! Those pics bring back good memories!! Zander is one smart boy and I miss him like crazy!! hey are you gonna do a blog on the twins?