Monday, July 26, 2010
rain walking
oh how the rain came down. hard and wet and heavy. perfect for puddle jumping. some of us liked it better than others. [wink] santa hats were optional for all but asher. he insisted. i am glad he did. i think the rain is beautiful. hard to walk in sometimes. the sun is still my favorite, but i am finding joy in the rain too. the smell is magic. damp and earthy magic. i didn't know at the time that we would be rain walking for the next thirty days straight, breaking all kinds of weather related records. i would have preferred to let the previous records stand for all time. [wink] good thing alaska is still breathtaking in the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comments:
Awww the Rain!! I miss the rain, the sun is nice but a little rain would be perfect!!! I love the santa hat sooooo cute!! Great idea
I love the photo looking down at the rainboots; totally great! I love the smell of rain and I have always enjoyed puddle jumping!
Post a Comment