
On a sunny afternoon last week my boys and I ventured out into the snow. Asher decided that sampling the slush on the road was much more fun then sledding.

Tiernan enjoyed the slush-eating from his perch at the top of the hill. I'm not sure if it was the sunshine or the brisk air, but something about being outside turned the faucet known as his nose on full blast.

Zander chose to sample the snow on the hillside instead of the slush in the road. A boy after my own heart I think. Heh Heh.

























6 comments:
That is so gross!-Hahaha! I think if I caught Calvin tasting the road, I'd just destroy him!
I love that picture of Tiernen- he looks so chunky I just want to bit his cheeks!!!! Ya know your blog is making me miss you guys even more- I need to make a trip up there ASAP!!!! your kidlets are soooo cute!
Cuties!
Okay Trachelle - this is my attempt at posting a comment. It looks like I am doing okay so far. Cute pics! Wow there still is a lot of snow going on up there!
I can't believe you have that much snow! I woke up today to a blizzard outside that melted by midday and i thought i was going to die! Wow, i am going soft. :)Looks like you had lots of fun though!! Wish i was there to eat slush off the roads!
HEEHEE! What a lil' fountain Tiernan has there! And eating from the road? Mm...so delicious....
Post a Comment