Friday, March 7, 2008

Who Needs Toys When You've Got A Box?

Zander started it...



then Asher and Tiernan got curious...



so they all got together...



and invited Dad to join them for a little party in the box.
I guess I know what to get them for their birthdays.
Boxes all around, John included.

3 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

One year for Christmas a long time ago Emily gave me an empty box and said I could imagine it to be whatever I wanted. She was llittle, so I let her get away with it. If she tried that again, I would ask for something real!!!!

Chantelle said...

I loved getting big boxes at home, too...have you read the book "Not a Box?"

Unknown said...

Boxes are the most entertaining thing out there!!! I remember when Braelene and I would play with boxes and make house out of them and cut windows!! Oh the memories!!Good Times.