skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Almost every week my family and I make a Costco run to stock up on giant-sized necessities. While we stock-up we like to nibble on the tiny-sized samples. Usually we add a churro for dessert as we walkout the door and call it lunch. Our little boys love the food, and we love the inexpensive family activity. Several weeks ago these yummy Jimmy Dean turkey breakfast sausages were featured as a sample, and I immediately added them to our cart. These are some of the things I love about them:- They are fully-cooked, which translates into fast and easy
- Lower in fat than pork sausage which normally means tasteless cardboard, not so, in this case
- Nice texture with no casing(personally I'm not a big fan of sausage casing, too much like skin for me)
- Great combination of herbs and spices
- Moist and meaty
- 3 links for 120 calories and 7 grams of fat
We really like them sliced and mixed in with our scrambled eggs. Add some peppers and mushrooms for a great one-dish breakfast-for-dinner-meal.
4 comments:
I really miss Costco!! It is the best place on earth! :) We don't have one in case you didn't know. Those sausages look good though i ahve never had them before. I completely agree with all the guidelines that you have for the perfect sausage as well!
Mmm...I love those sausages and I LOVE Costco!
We are doing well and we love Oregon minus the abundant rain. Unfortunately, I've become a wimp since moving here and feel like I'm going to freeze when it hits anything below 40 degrees. haha.
If it is alright, I added you to my links list. Let me know if that is going to be a problem or if you want me to change your name for anonymity purposes. Glad to have found you, Trachelle!
We too are big fans of samples provided while we shop-hahaha! Those look good, perhaps will try them sometime.
Oh your blog brings back lots of good COSTCO memories, I go by myself these days but not for long!!!! hahahaha how exciting. You are really good at this bloging thing by the way I check it everyday hoping you put somthing new up and you always dooo!!!! I love youuuuu
Post a Comment