Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walking The Walk


Well, it's official! John can now say that he not only talks the talk, but he has walked the walk. He is the proud owner of a Bachelors of Business Administration in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Next on the agenda for the graduate? He leaves Saturday for Seattle to begin six weeks of training for his new job as the Logistics and Distribution Manager for the new south Anchorage Target store. Congrats, John! I love you!

















John got me a very official looking Certificate of Appreciation. Don't I have the best husband?









Six years, a wife, and three kids later he did it. I am so proud of him!

11 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH! You did it Trachelle! Don't you love that certificate for you?! I am so glad he is done! I don't like the fact he has to leave you, but it is the next step in life! Hooray for John!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congradulations to you guys - on the new job and on your fancy new degree! That's so exciting for your family!

Andria Sommers said...

Hooray for the newman family!! I wish i had a certificate like that i know it definately takes the whole family to graduate, good work!

Amy said...

Well done John.

Cute outfits on the boys, where are they from?

Katie L said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the well earned degree!!! That will be us next spring....I can't wait for that! Hooray for the guys who do it with a family and a job!!!

Sarcie said...

Congratulations!!!! John finally did it!!! With the help of you of course!!! Trachelle you are lookin HOT by the way!!! and I like your new background very stylish!!

Andria Sommers said...

about that cool background, how did you get it? Where can i go to find one?

Squirt said...

Asher looks so...joyful in that picture. I LOVE the one of you and John, it is really cute! (I wonder who took it?!) ;)

Melinda said...

Congrats!! It took Jacob 6 years too. But it was worth it. Sorry he has to go for 6 weeks. Good luck holding down the fort.

The Ivey Family said...

Congrats you guys!!!! That is so GREAT!!! GOOD JOB to you both!! See you later. (oh and I love your blog!!

curlyq said...

I agree with everyone--hooray you guys! Congrats to John! Love your new background, so cute; and it's nice to see you blogging again!