Thursday, July 24, 2008

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes: Hair Therapy Toddler Style


Me: (running my fingers through Asher's hair as he sits on my lap) Asher I think it's about time to cut your hair again. It's getting long. What do you think?


Asher: Ummm, I tink my hair is tired.

Me: Tired? What are you going to do about that?



Asher: I'm going to fix it.


Me: How are you going to fix it?


Asher: Wit my tools.

Me: Which tools?




Asher: Oh I going to get my saw and my screwdriver and fix it.


Me: So your hair is tired and you are going to fix it with your tools?


Asher: Yup! (singing) Bob the Builder, yes I can!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love it. They are so creative. Somehow Bob the Builder can fix his diaper into underwear, maybe?

Katie L said...

NICE! My boys love to "do" my hair! They run every tool and toy they can find, through my hair until it's tangled and wretched-hahaha! Asher's hair is very long....but it's so pretty (I mean handsome)-haha! Love the wavy curls!

Kristi said...

seriously funny, vintage Asher.. thanks for the laughs.

Derick and Becky said...

Oh, cute Asherbear! He is getting too big!

Munchkins and Music said...

Asher is getting big. He is all boy! So that is what I have to look forward to. Good times!

Kristi said...

Hey girl,
quick blog question to the expert:
how do I add friends blogs to my site without having to cut and paste their URL's (half the time I can't find their URL's, just site names.)
It takes me 4-ever.

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Hey Trachelle,
I just found your blog and I love it. Your boys are getting so big. If you want to add me to your blog just send me your email to chelsea.twin@gmail.com and I will add you to my viewers list.