
The following conversation happened in the car after picking up Asher from Joy School
yesterday . . .
Zander: Moooom, where are we going?
Me: Crazy.
Zander: What?
Asher: We are going to crazy, Zander.
Zander: What?!? Where is that?!?
Me: Oh you know, crazy.
Asher: Crazy is fun, Zander. We are going to crazy. Crazy is right over dere.
Zander: Huh? Where is it?
Asher: Crazy is right dere by Costco.
If he only knew how close he was to the truth . . .

























11 comments:
I've told my kids we were going there too! But their response wasn't nearly as cute. Gotta love kids. They'll get it someday.
So, I have a bunch of freezer jam that is screaming to be put on your nummalicious bread. Let me know when you would be willing to give another lesson. I'll give you all the freezer jam you want!
I like the picture of the boys. We have had that conversation too, except it wasn't that funny. Ashermasher is pretty clever! And Zanman just wants to know where in the heck it really is!
Seriously,
My girls don't even has to ask me what crazy means anymore as I use it multiple times a day to express my deepest feeling about them. Love the picture of flat top so don't be surprised if you find a hack job.
Course then I would have to call you for a step-by-step so it wouldn't really be a surprise.
@Porter Fam
Hey YOU! Call me and we'll set up a bread date cause I'll do anything for freezer jam. :-)
@Amy
Thanks, I took the pic at Flat Top this summer.
Kids say the dardest things. I absolutely love that picture!
lol!! too funny! :)
This must be a conversation allmoms have at least once, with their kids-hahaha! Mine don't respond as cute as your kids though!
Ok does every mom have a conversation like this with their kids?! Andrew always asks where we are going and I say, crazy, want to come? Then he totally gets confused.
Oh HOW cute Asher!! I can't wait to have those cute conversations with my boys. And Tiernan is soooooooo adorable!!! I miss themmmm soooo much
I'm so glad that you stopped by and commented because now I get to read your blog too. I've really enjoyed what I've read so far.
As far as tutorials, I've posted three. Look in the categories section of my blog for the tutorials section. Also look under furniture rehab and projects. I usually try to give instructions on the projects that I do.
It's so nice to meet you.
Kimba
@sarcie
I can't wait to hear about all the crazy things you and your twins will talk about!
@Becky and Katie L
Yes, it's in the manual they gave us after giving birth, did you get it? You didn't? Me neither!
Seriously, though, I think you are on to something, Becky and Katie. Glad to know I'm not alone.
Post a Comment