Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing But Skin And Bones


This is what happens when I don't feed my children regularly (every 20 minutes, that is).




He's cute and he knows it!

7 comments:

Porter Family said...

That is so true. Why can't they just overeat like normal people and not want to eat every 20 minutes. Just kidding. That is why we practically live in the kitchen. If we aren't feeding the kids we are feeding ourselves or preparing for the next meal. In my next place I'm going to have a lounge in the kitchen. ;-)

Porter Family said...

That is so true. Why can't they just overeat like normal people and not want to eat every 20 minutes. Just kidding. That is why we practically live in the kitchen. If we aren't feeding the kids we are feeding ourselves or preparing for the next meal. In my next place I'm going to have a lounge in the kitchen. ;-)

Amy said...

He is so cute. I miss him like crazy. I love it.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

@ porter fam

Seriously! Sometimes I think it should be called foodanddrinkhood instead of motherhood.

Katie L said...

Gotta love the little bread thiefs! What a cute smile he has!!

Derick and Becky said...

Oh I love him! That bread looks pretty good too!!

Chantelle said...

I know little boys shouldn't be called beautiful...but he is! love you, girl. hope you're doing well.