Hey Trachelle! I hope you had a great birthday party last night! We were in Wasilla for the last 2 days spending time with Dallas' family. Sorry I missed it!
We had the same pajama tradition. I now do it, plus (until there are too many) I buy all the nephews PJ's. This year I couldn't help but buy my sister Pj's also, when I saw adult size feetie pj's (at Target). I had them all over to take pictures in their new soft and cozy pajamas.
7 comments:
THose are some great pictures of the whole family!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Thanks for the Christmas card, it turned out great!
Your card is GREAT!
What lovely photos of your adorable family!
Happy day wishes~ Les
Great post! Come see the pictures I just posted on my blog :) Happy New Year 2009! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Hey Trachelle! I hope you had a great birthday party last night! We were in Wasilla for the last 2 days spending time with Dallas' family. Sorry I missed it!
cute cute kids Trachelle!
We had the same pajama tradition.
I now do it, plus (until there are too many) I buy all the nephews PJ's. This year I couldn't help but buy my sister Pj's also, when I saw adult size feetie pj's (at Target). I had them all over to take pictures in their new soft and cozy pajamas.
Post a Comment