Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Joy School Graduation


Zander just finished his last year of Joy School. He is now ready for...ummm...Kindergarten? Crazy to think that it's already been five years since my little Zan-Man was born 5 weeks earlier than he was expected. He gave us a scare that cold February night when he decided to make his debut into the world. But he was strong and a fighter, and he was ready. So even though I may not be ready to send my first born into the world of elementary school, I think that he is ready.





We are the children of our Joy School! Yay! (We let Asher join in)
Giving Super Teacher Awards to the Mother Teachers
Singing Oh Boy, I've Got Joy. Look at those boys belt it out!
There they are, our graduates. Congratulations!
I couldn't resist that smile. Can you?

8 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Asher-B looks so cute sucking his thumb! WAY TO GO ZANDER! He really can't be old enough for kindergarten! That just means Andrew is getting older too! I love Tiernans cute smile! I want to eat his cheeks!

newman907 said...

congrats Zander. We both graduated this year. your graduation looked a lot more fun than mine.

Chantelle said...

I love Joy School! I have a picture of you and me together with our other classmates--you're in a Rainbow Brite outfit! Whoohoo! ( : I'll have to scan it and send it to you. Do you know I still remember the songs? Scary how some things stick with you! Anyway, I too can't believe Zander's grown so fast; I still think of him as the little curly-haired "blonde" guy who spoke so softly. He's growing quickly! Love you!

Unknown said...

Wow, Zander is huge he towers over all those other kids!!! Kindergarten, wow, I can't beleive that. My big boy is becoming a little man oh i miss them all so much!!

Katie L said...

Wow, it would be really scary having a baby that early! What a big guy now!! Don't even mention the "K" word tome...I still have a year before Calvin starts and I'm already nervous about him going to big boy school! Congrats Zander!!

Andria Sommers said...

too cute. I love joy school! I can't wait to start Reid this fall. So many good memories. :)

Amy said...

Yeah Zanman! You will love kindergarten. Wes absolutely thought it was the best in the whole entire world! Tomorrow is his last day. You will do great next year in elementary school.

Derick and Becky said...

Andrew just looked at Ashers picture and pointed saying, it is the GOBBA-GOBBA HOO-HOO boy!