Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tiernan Gets His Walking Legs


Tiernan Gets His Walking Legs from Trachelle on Vimeo.

Look at my baby growing up way too fast!

9 comments:

Porter Family said...

Yeah!!!! That is so exciting. How fun that we have video to record those precious moments. I LOVE the look of pride and excitement on his sweet face. He just knows he's accomplished something great. Priceless.

Kristi said...

Wow!!! look out world there are now 3 hottie/tottie Newmans on the run.. Great video BTW. Love the look of the new layout.. very professional.. I so need your help..

Andria Sommers said...

too cute, yea for walking! Time goes by so fast, huh?

Melinda said...

That is so cute!! I can't wait until Aeris is walking. Maybe I shouldn't be saying that but she's getting heavy to be hauling around!

Kaerlig said...

love his drunkard steps and that he giggled when he fell

Derick and Becky said...

I can't believe it! My little Tiernan is all grown up! He looks so cute! and look at how light his hair is now! Oh I want to give him a kiss so bad!!

Sarcie said...

Oh my gosh, Tiernan is soooo cute, I miss him sooo much. He is getting huge!!! Hey you should do a video of your house, You changed it alot since I have seen it. I like all your changes!!

Munchkins and Music said...

Cool! Good job Tiernan!

Chantelle said...

ADORABLE! Wow, he is growing quickly. I agree w/Sarcie; video your house so ppl like she and I can see it! Looks cute from the vid!