
Three weeks before Halloween Asher told me he wanted to be a ghost. I started planning. Three ghost would be so fun! Then Zander said he didn't want to be a ghost he wanted to be an Indian. Ok, well Asher and Tiernan would totally rock the ghost thing together.

One hour before our ward's trunk or treat after extolling all the ghostly virtues of white hair paint and black rimmed eye sockets Asher decides he does not want be a ghost. Zander on the other hand had previously had no idea how cool it was to be a ghost but had seen the light and was now on board.

And Tiernan? Well, after seeing Zander's hair transformed he was also on board with the ghost thing. Until I brought out the white hair paint. But by that point it was too late. He no longer had a choice in the matter. I compromised by forgoing the face paint on him and skipping ahead to the ghostly ripped bed sheet.

And Asher? Well as you can see he wore his ghost costume to his Joy School Halloween Party for the first and last time. On Halloween night I turned over his costume prep to John to figure out. He came out to the car wearing his super cape and a cowboy vest. When I asked him what he was he told me he was Super Asher. So there.

























12 comments:
Holy frick! I thought you had died, or fallen off the face of the Earth! Glad to see you blogging again- I missed reading your stories!!!
Great ghost costumes and awesome hair-hahaha!
YEAHOO! You are back! I was talking to your mom about how much I missed your blog. And now here you are.
BTW cute costumes! I am familiar with last minute costume changes. I'm mean and don't allow them. I'm glad you are flexible:).
You are back! Glad to know Alaska hasn't buried you alive- or did it? and you just dug your way out?
Cute boys. Davey wanted to be a ghost at first but then changed his mind and I was a little disappointed.
Thanks for all the sweet wishes ladies!
I'm glad to be writing again, I missed you all!
Hahahahaha!!! Oh the joys of motherhood and indecisive children. Way to be patient though! You are a good MOM!!
Yahoo! I was wondering if you would be back or not too. I am glad to see you are. Love the costumes. I wondered how to do ghosts and you did it good. Great Idea, glad you had some semi-willing participants. :)
hahaha, Oh man that just made my day! How cute, T-luv, I miss your face, I miss your cooking, I miss dancing bootay shaking, and I my babes! Come to UTAHHHHH!!!!
Yahoo, my favorite blogger is BACK!!!! I love your blog cute costumes!!!
Great costumes...love them!
You boys were so SCARY! Great hair my lady.. You are amazing.
I'm amazed that it stayed up all night. You have to reveal how many cans of super- duper -al-e oper you used. I'm trying that soon. Very soon. Hmmm. Breaking Dawn?
What cute ghosts and a super Asher! Love it! You might have even inspired me to blog again. I can do it! And I desperately need my hair done! I'll call you!
They all look great!
Post a Comment